Contact Information

A place for clients, families and friends to view their sessions and make any print orders.
If you would like to schedule a session, or have any questions about pricing please call me at:
(509) 720-8353
or send me an email at:
Ryanne@levitationdesign.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Insomnia...and Pictures!

Last night was a rough one. After posting I decided to try to go to sleep. Try IS the operative word there. Finally, at around 8am I started to drift off, only to be awakened by my husbands alarm. I filled him in on my sleepless night and he got up and took care of things this morning. So I drifted back to sleep only to be woke up by my son who decided it would be dandy to kick his legs and bounce them off the bed. I told him to stop or leave...he stopped. I drifted peacefully back to sleep to again be woke up about an hour later as he decided to get up. then the whole falling back to sleep and being awakened shortly there after cycled through for the third and final time. In total I got around two hours of sleep. So this post is going to be a short one. Just a few of the portraits I took while at the in-laws. You enjoy and I will take a nap! Oh the life of a chronic insomniac!



No comments:

Post a Comment