Contact Information

A place for clients, families and friends to view their sessions and make any print orders.
If you would like to schedule a session, or have any questions about pricing please call me at:
(509) 720-8353
or send me an email at:
Ryanne@levitationdesign.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Been busily taking pictures

Some for pay some for free, all to increase my skills! I am no Napoleon Dynamite or anything, you won't see any bowstaff skills here, only an increase in my shooting skills (of the photographic kind)!
I recently had the opportunity to take my my in-laws family portrait. It was so great! They have some neat and texture rich areas to shoot in...when you like on a farm and own a vineyard that sort of thing isn't too unusual! They are a pretty large crowd, so I was given another chance to work on my large group sessions. The challenging thing is to make them not the same ol same ol run of the mill family shots. I tried to to that by using interesting settings and textures. I plan to post a couple on here for you all to see, but not at this moment. I just checked the clock and it is telling me it is after four in the morning and I have yet to go to sleep. Rest then post. Hope I piqued your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment