Contact Information

A place for clients, families and friends to view their sessions and make any print orders.
If you would like to schedule a session, or have any questions about pricing please call me at:
(509) 720-8353
or send me an email at:
Ryanne@levitationdesign.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sneaky snake and his charmers!

In the middle of the Barrett family shoot, a snake crossed our path. I LOVE snakes so I had to stop what I was doing to catch it, on the camera that is! While taking "his" close up a family came by, very excited to see it there. I guess they had been looking for one the entire time they were at the park. So, those charmers caught him and then so graciously let me capture them!
...........................................................1
..........................................................2
................................................................3
..............................................................4
................................................................5

1 comment:

  1. Ew-w, snakes!!! Very good shots...but about as close as I ever want to be.

    ReplyDelete